- Maintenance of quality control systems and statistical quality standards for processing materials into finished product.
- Develops and directs methods and procedures for testing and inspecting, and the rejection of all sub-standard products for all processes.
- Coordinates vendors and customers establishment of quality standards with company inspection criterion and confers with customers and vendors on specific quality problems. Responsible for PPAPs, ISO, Control Plans, and FMEA maintenance.
- Supervises quality inspectors and lab personnel.
- B.S. in related discipline or 5 plus years’ experience in automotive industry required.
Please send resume to: email@example.com