Job Title: Maintenance
Role Level: Hourly
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Date Created: July 2015 – rev 2
Location: Elizabethtown – Polyflex
Created By: HR Department
Responsible for performing daily maintenance, startups, break down repair, perform preventive maintenance, repair safety concerns and general facilities maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following – other duties may be assigned:
- Track time and materials in EAM.
- Perform PM’s and keep accurate records of work performed.
- Support Continuous Improvement projects.
- Perform test and calibrations to process equipment.
- Troubleshoot machine mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatic and electrical control systems.
- Participate in TPM initiatives.
- Participate in downtime reduction initiatives.
- The employee must have consistent attendance and must be able to work regular and/or flexible hours or shifts, overtime.
- Other duties assigned, as needed, by the Maintenance Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Requires a 2 year technical degree or 5 years of progressive experience
- Communication skills: verbal, written, listening and understanding
- Experience in troubleshooting mechanical, electrical hydraulics, pneumatics systems.
- High level of mechanical aptitude.
- Experienced in metal work welding, fabrication and general mill work.
- Experienced in troubleshooting PLC’s thru RSLogix software 5, 500 and 5000 series.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong team player; proactively able to step in to support other team members as needed and share knowledge to allow cross training of all functions, builds collaborative relationships.
- Knowledge of industrial wiring, controls and instrumentation.
- Understanding of AC/DC electrical control circuits.
- Understand and troubleshoot VFD and servo control systems.
- Ability to interpret technical and maintenance manuals as required to address equipment and instrumentation failure.
- Ability to read electrical schematics to troubleshoot process equipment.
- Knowledge of Autocad.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Access.
- Must have own tools.
Requires 2 year technical degree or 5 years of progressive experience
Applicants may email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up a paper application from our location:
300 College Street Rd
Elizabethtown, Ky 42701