Duties and Responsibilities Akebono maintenance associates job duties include, but are not limited to the following duties:
- Ensuring proper operation of multiple pieces of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Performing repairs as necessary.
- Using blueprints, schematics, and PLC software to troubleshoot machinary.
- Control downtime by performing PM’s.
The following skills are preferred:
- PLC experience; Mitsubishi specifically.
- Three phase power experience.
- Servo motor experience.
- Electrical experience; 480 volt.
- Industrial Maintenance education.
- Industrial maintenance job experience.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to work in fast paced, automotive environment.
- Availability to work any shift and overtime.