Elizabethtown/Hardin County Industrial Foundation Training Consortium
The Elizabethtown/Hardin County Industrial Foundation Training Consortium was founded in 1987 by a group of existing businesses and industries, the Elizabethtown/Hardin County Industrial Foundation, the Hardin County Plant Managers Association and the Elizabethtown Community and Technical College to provide training needed to upgrade the skills of their employees.
The EIFTC is still a vital training program today and is cost effective way to upgrade the skills of existing employees. Some of the reasons why a company should join EIFTC are:
- Upgrade employee skills
- Cost-effective training solutions
- Access to local training resources
- Training at multiple levels
- Workforce needs assessment
- Monthly forums
- Customized curriculum
- Flexible class schedules
- Computer software training
- Invaluable networking opportunities
- Strategic Community partnerships.
Additional information concerning the EIFTC and membership in the organization can be found at: www.eifky.org/workforce/ or call 270-737-0300.