LG&E-KU Present at Facility Managers Meeting
At today’s meeting, Bevington discussed renewable energy options available to both residential and business customers. Programs discussed included:
- Solar Share – Ideal for customers who want to support local solar while avoiding the up-front costs and long-term maintenance associated with a private system.
- Green Energy Program – Ideal for customers interested in supporting the broader renewable energy industry by purchasing Renewable Energy Certificates.
- Business Solar – Ideal for customers interested in installing solar at their business without up-front costs or out of pocket expenses.
- Renewable Power Agreement – Ideal for large business customers interested in diversifying their power supply with renewable energy.
- Electric Vehicle Fleet – Ideal for businesses who want to empower their employees and/or patrons to drive electric.
Ranked 15th among the Top 20 U.S. Utilities in Economic Development by Site Selection Magazine, LG&E and KU were recognized for their efforts to promote economic development, including investing $2.2 billion in infrastructure improvements to benefit existing and future customers.
“Cultivating our relationships with existing customers and providing them with low-cost, reliable power and the infrastructure necessary to encourage growth is of paramount importance,” said Bevington. “That coupled with innovative incentives, forward thinking communities, and a dedicated team equal a winning formula.”
For more information about renewable energy options for your business, please contact John Bevington at 502-627-4335, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If interested in attending the next facility managers meeting, contact the Elizabethtown-Hardin County Industrial Foundation at 270-737-0300.