The Elizabethtown/Hardin County Industrial Foundation Training Consortium was founded in 1987 by a group of existing businesses and industries, the Elizabethtown/Hardin County Industrial Foundation, the Hardin County Facility Managers Association and the Elizabethtown Community and Technical College to provide training needed to upgrade the skills of their employees.
The EIFTC is still a vital training program today and is cost effective way to upgrade the skills of existing employees. Some of the reasons why a company should join EIFTC are:
- Upgrade employee skills
- Cost-effective training solutions
- Access to local training resources
- Training at multiple levels
- Workforce needs assessment
- Monthly forums
- Customized curriculum
- Flexible class schedules
- Computer software training
- Invaluable networking opportunities
- Strategic Community partnerships.
Contact the Elizabethtown/Hardin County Industrial Foundation at email@example.com or visit our website www.eifky.org for additional information on becoming a member.