We are currently seeking a Disc Team Leader. This Associate will be responsible for working with the Disc Management team to oversee Disc Area production and daily personnel management.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ensures manpower is in place daily to meet customer production requirements.
- Directs maintenance on priority of production lines daily.
- Provides information to Production Manager to ensure concerns are being communicated and addressed.
- Provides information to associates on quality & safety concerns, production demand, overtime, and scheduling.
- Maintains associate records for attendance, training and performance.
- Verifies daily customer demand and plans production/changeover needs to meet demand.
- Directs associates on 4S+1 needs and assists as needed to meet targets.
- Understand processes for areas of responsibility to include, production process, inventory management, ship schedules and internal documentation.
- Understands and maintains APS daily.
- Works with counterparts to establish daily targets and production coverage.
For those interested in applying, please notify Tyler Russell in Human Resources by the end of business day Tuesday, November 10, 2015. Equal Opportunity Employment