Flex Films is a subsidiary of the Uflex group based in India. Flex Films is a manufacturer of flexible polyester films and has been in production since 2013. Our plant is growing and is expected to double in size. We welcome applicants who are looking for a career, growth and development within our company. Be a part of a diverse team that is challenged to exceed Safety, Quality and Production on a daily basis.
To ensure compliance to all employee related laws and regulations, to manage the employee policies and to manage employee benefits. To help provide problem resolution related to employee issues when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting, assisting in interviewing and selection of candidates for employment opportunities. Ensuring all recruiting steps are followed (reference checks, background checks, physicals, and drug screenings, employment testing).
- Ensuring all employee date is kept up to date and secure.
- Ensure that employee benefits are managed properly. To include applications submitted, billing and coverage audits completed, payroll deductions as required, and review and research of benefits offered annually.
- Ensure proper training for team members is provided and accurate records maintained.
- Completes payroll per the schedule. Modifies any needed information as per the request or requirements for team members.
- Ensures performance reviews are completed as per the annual review process for each employee.
- Assist employees, team leaders and managers with employee problem resolution. Investigate complaints and provides guidance as to how the problem should be resolved.
- Ensures plant policies are appropriate for the environment and team members, helps guide policies for the handbook and all day to day human relations related items.Guides managers, team leaders and employees on labor regulations and laws. Helps ensure that the company is following regulations and laws as pertains to the human relations area.
- Review of employee absenteeism to ensure that the policies are being followed properly and as needed proper disciplinary actions are taken.
- Serves as a member for the Food Safety Team to help ensure a proper system, training and communication regarding food safety.
Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Qualifications
- Person with a strong follow up and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and can work in a situation of high pressure and stress at times.
- Detail oriented.
- People person who can communicate effectively and easily with people as needed.
- Person who can be flexible and adjust easily to the quickly changing needs of a production environment.
Required Experience & Education
- BS/MS Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as a HR Manager
- Demonstrates experience with HR metrics
- Implement strategic organizational change to increase productivity and employee satisfaction
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good organizational skills
- Solid math skills
- Understanding of the continuous production process